C – I think Jim is addicted to duck wing confit.
He just loves using it. Of course, he couldn’t pass up a chance to use the duck wing confit on our Summer Bistro Menu. This week we wanted to focus on a few menu items that we love to have on a Summer Bistro menu.
This appetizer would be something we would have, for sure.
Simple and easy-to-make, as long as you have some duck confit on hand. I love the creamy ricotta cheese with the salty, rich duck wings. I also loved the fresh herbs and tomatoes that gave this appetizer a great balance of flavor.
|Summer Bistro Menu: Duck Wing Confit Bruschetta|
- 3 duck wing confit, deboned and shredded (recipe link below)
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chiffonade
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp ricotta cheese
- 5 crostini, toasted
- Add salt and pepper to ricotta. Mix well and set aside.
- In a bowl, add confit, vinegar, tomatoes, basil, oregano, oil, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Place ricotta on crostini.
- Top with confit mixture.
Duck Wing Confit recipe
A perfect Summer dish.
Can’t wait to see what’s next for Summer Bistro Menu week.